Crimes and Treasons September 2nd 2014

Vancouver rapper, J West rolls through!

TRACKLIST:

Bobbyy Shmruda - Hot Nigga (reggae remix)
Popcaan - Naughty Girl
Barrio Lindo - Yaguarete Aba
Jennifer Lara - I'm In Love
KaFrank - Boppies Going Crazy
Kool John ft. Iamsu - Get That Dough
Big Tone x E-40 x Too Short x Matt Blaque - Sell This Game
Smoov-E ft. Pat Rich - I Drive An Automatic
Future x Dam Funk - Move That Galactic Doh (Nick Bike Blend)
Seth Kay - Fux Wit U
Kool John ft. F.L.I.P. - Smoked Out
Juicy J ft. Nicki Minaj, Lil Bibby & Young Thug - Low
Big Tone ft. J Diggs, Philthy Rich & Kriminoti - Chosen Few
J. West - 100
J. West - Pelican Fly
J. West - We Dem Boys (remix)
R.O.M.I - G.T.A.
Stalley ft. Ty Dolla $ign - Always Into Something
Smoov-E ft. Snagglepuss & Mumbles - I Spilled My Drink
Kool John ft. Iamsu! - RNS
DJ Mustard ft. Jay 305 & Tee Cee - Ghetto Tales
DJ ASAP ft. Sage The Gemini, Baeza, Symba, TKR & Milla - Like That
XXX & $$$ ft. Tunde Olaniran - Sunblock

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD (RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)