JULY 17, 2012 BROADCAST W/ GUEST ROB RIZK

Local OG promoter and half owner of Fortune Sound Club, Rob Rizk called in to the show to let us know what's really good at Fortune Sound! The homie Aaron Joseph also came through to the show and kicked it with Jules & Relly Rels!


TRACKLIST:

Caleb James ft. Joey Purp - Greenthumbs
Yelawolf - Let Me Out
Fabolous - Swag Champ
DJ Khaled ft. Rick Ross & Kanye West - Wish You Would
Laudie - I Don't Understand
Blue Sky Black Death And Nacho Picasso - DMT
Caleb James - Like A Pimp
Future ft. Gorilla Zoe & Laudie - Diamonds
DJ Drama ft. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih - My Moment
Harvey Stripes ft. Juicy J - Dolly On My Molly
Dom Kennedy ft. Mila J - My Type Of party
Soulja Boy - Pull Up
Cash Out ft. Wale - Hold Up
Slim Thug ft. Le$ & Propain - No Lie (Freestyle)
Rick Ross - Hold Me back
CyHi The Prince - Slick
Young Jeezy - Jet Life (Remix)
Juicy J ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Knock U Out
Lil Reese ft. Chief Keef - Rap Shit
Waka Flocka Flame - Rooster In My Rari
Gucci Mane ft. Big Sean - Brought Them Racks
Azealia Banks ft. Styles P - Nathan
Allen Kass - Hoes On My D*** (Dirt Nasty Remix)
Roscoe - Dollaz & Diamonds
Playa Poncho - Let It Burn
Frank Ocean - Bad Religion
Doshy - Plastic
T.I. - Why You Wanna
Willie Joe ft. Iamsu! - U Neva Know
Armani Depaul - She Got That Shit
Slaughterhouse ft. Swizz Beats - Throw It Away
E-40 ft. Big Sean & Turf Talk - We In This Thang Brah
E-40 ft. Game & Keak Da Sneak - Tell Me When To Go
Anami Vice ft. Monumental - Thumbs Up Interlude
Master P ft. Louis V MOB - Smoke Drink Cut
Future - Friends
Juvenile - Watch Yourself
I-Rocc ft. Ampichino & Yukmouth - Payday
J. Stalin ft. Da Thrill & J Fly - Taylor Made
Lee Majors And Boss Tone - I'm On
Cash Out - Big Booty
Warren G - Still In Love
Nas ft. Mary J Blige -Reach Out